It feels so good to smile big and bright and greet the world with confidence. However, your smile may not be confidence-building, and if that’s true, you may want to consider a cosmetic dental procedure. Enjoying huge popularity, cosmetic dentistry is the perfect solution for patients who want to “make-over” their smile. There are many cosmetic dental options available depending on your time commitment and budget. For example, simple teeth whitening can make a dramatic difference in your smile. But for those with a greater need for improvement, porcelain veneers may be the perfect solution.
• Porcelain veneers are an excellent option for fractured teeth, gaps between teeth, bite-related problems and when your original teeth have poor shape, color or contours.
• If you have superficial or deep stains, they may not respond well to whitening or bleaching procedures, making a porcelain veneer a better option.
• Porcelain veneers are fingernail-thin pieces of porcelain that are used to re-create the natural look of your teeth, while providing strength and resilience comparable to natural tooth enamel.
• Porcelain is the veneer material of choice if you need to make slight position adjustments or changes in tooth shape, size and/or color.
• A small amount of your natural tooth enamel must be removed before the veneer is applied. This creates space for the veneer to fit properly inside your mouth, restore your natural tooth function and create an even better appearance than your original tooth.
• Porcelain veneers are individually sculpted for you, making it almost impossible to tell the difference between your natural tooth and the veneer.
• If cared for, porcelain veneers can last up to 15 years.
• As with your natural teeth, daily brushing, flossing, and rinsing is required – and visiting your dentist twice a year a must.
Our patients love the impressive results Dr. Goldberg creates for them with porcelain veneers. Call for a consultation appointment, today: (973) 328-1225.