Dr. Goldberg has been practicing implant dentistry for over 20 years. He has earned the respect of his colleagues and the community with regards to his expertise. Other medical doctors and dentists come to him for implant procedures, and he teaches dental implants to his peers.
Dr. Goldberg holds numerous degrees in multiple implant organizations. He is a Diplomate, Fellow, or Scholar in the following groups:
- The American Board of Oral Implantology / Implant Dentistry (ABOI/ID)
- The American Association of Implant Dentistry
- The International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- The Dawson Center for Comprehensive Dentistry
- The Academy of General Dentistry
His training is broad and diverse. Here is a sampling of some of his studies:
- The Misch Implant Institute: Livonia, MI – 10 courses for the study of dental implants and related grafting procedures
- The Center for Implant Dentistry: Englewood, NJ – Residency for implant training
- The Institute for Advanced Dental Studies: Boston, MA – Training for dental implants
- MAP Implant Institute: Palm Harbor, FL – Multiple courses for advanced implant procedures
- Medical University of South Carolina: Charleston, SC – Sinus and block bone grafting
- Zimmer Certification for Puros Block Allograft: NY, NY – Block grafting
- The Dawson Center for Comprehensive Dentistry: St. Petersburg, FL – 8 courses for occlusion (bite relationships), jaw problems, and treatment regarding complex problems
- The Mid-Atlantic Center for Advanced Dental Study: Chesapeake, VA – 2 course curriculum regarding cosmetics & esthetics
Please read the press release when Dr. Goldberg was awarded the Diplomate status in the ABOI/ID.
Dr. Goldberg offers free implant consultations: give us a call if you’d like to set up a no-obligation appointment!