Do you have cosmetic concerns about the appearance of your smile? Would you like an alternative to costly or invasive procedures such as veneers or crowns?
Snap-On Smile may be your dental solution to achieve a beautiful smile without lengthy dental procedures. The Snap-On Smile procedure is one of the cosmetic dentistry treatments that we offer to the public in Succasunna, NJ. Dr. Goldberg offers the unique Snap-On Smile non-invasive dental treatment option for patients desiring to change their appearance. Placed directly over your existing teeth, your customized Snap-On Smile is comfortable and made to complement your facial esthetics.
What Is Snap-On Smile?
The Snap-On Smile oral appliance will be custom-made to fit over your teeth using your dental impressions. Dr. Goldberg will work with you to determine your cosmetic goals and evaluate the condition of your existing teeth and gums. All this information is used to design a new smile that is placed over your teeth in the same way a clear aligner is used. It is comfortable, easy to maintain, and provides instant results.
Snap-On Smile can be used to address:
- Gaps between teeth
- Tooth damage
- Discolored or misshapen teeth
- Cosmetic concerns with your smile
The Snap-On Smile appliance is one piece, and there are no spaces between the teeth, something that patients need to be aware of before choosing this option to make over their smile. Some of the key benefits of using Snap-On Smile to achieve your esthetic goals include:
- Non-invasive and pain-free: The process does not require your existing teeth to be ground down or treated, and placement is simple and painless. Achieving similar results with other treatment options, such as porcelain veneers, involves removing some tooth structure.
- Immediate results: Once your new smile is created, it is ready to wear. You will leave our office with a completely new smile the day it is placed! View our gallery to see real patients who have transformed their smiles with Snap-On Smile.
- Cost-effective: Snap-On Smile is less costly than porcelain veneers and orthodontic treatment for most patients. It can offer an economical smile makeover option.
Snap-On Smile FAQs
How long does Snap-On Smile last?
Snap-On Smile typically lasts up to 5 years, sometimes longer, depending on oral habits and hygiene. Dr. Goldberg will discuss your treatment options and factors to consider when choosing the best solution for your long-term needs.
Does dental insurance cover Snap-On Smile?
No, considered a cosmetic treatment, Snap-On Smile is not covered by insurance. Our office will provide payment and financing options for your consideration.