Do you have discolored or stained teeth? Do you want to brighten your teeth quickly and effectively? Try professional tooth whitening.
Dr. Ira Goldberg offers tooth whitening treatment in Succasunna, NJ. Teeth whitening is a cosmetic dental service that lightens tooth enamel by multiple shades. Dr. Goldberg and the team at Morris County Dental Associates have multiple treatment options offered in-office or formulated to be used at-home. Learn about the causes of tooth discoloration as well as the types of whitening solutions our staff offers below:
What Causes Discolored Teeth?
Darkened, stained, and yellowed teeth can be caused by a variety of factors such as age, smoking habits, staining foods and drinks, and certain medications. These conditions may wear down teeth, showing the dark dentin underneath. They may also stain or discolor teeth deeply. However, these effects may be reversed with the correct treatment.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening
Teeth whitening is a safe procedure that doesn’t damage teeth or gums. Bleaching agents that are crafted with tooth sensitivity in mind are painless while providing long-lasting results. Over the counter, tooth whitening treatment that is found in supermarkets and drugstores is usually not effective enough to whiten teeth. Professional teeth whitening overseen by a dentist can lighten teeth by multiple shades.
Teeth whitening treatment brightens teeth, improves tooth health, and can help improve your smile confidence. Brightening your smile not only improves the aesthetics of teeth but can also benefit your oral health. Patients who receive our treatment are often motivated to maintain their smiles with brushing and flossing as well as regular dental checkups. Good oral health can prevent problems like gum disease and tooth decay.
Teeth Whitening Treatment
The teeth whitening methods offered here at Morris County Dental Associates include:
- Opalescence “Go”: We recommend this whitening method for those who want a minimal financial investment and want to walk out with a whitening solution in one day.
- At-Home Trays: This whitening method is for those who want a minimal financial investment and don’t mind receiving their treatment over two appointments.
- Max KOR®: If you don’t mind a larger financial investment in exchange for a greater level of improvement, then we recommend this option for you.
- Ultra KOR®: Made for patients who want to try for the best level of whitening possible, and do not have other dental problems to contend with.
- KOR® Tetracycline: Those who want to try for the best level of whitening possible, or have difficult conditions to treat are the best candidates for this method of teeth whitening.
Schedule an Appointment
Dr. Goldberg is a restorative dentist in Succasunna, NJ that is committed to providing high-quality, professional treatment options to patients of all ages. If you are interested in tooth whitening at Morris County Dental Associates, call our office today at 973-298-5893. You may also request a consultation with Dr. Goldberg on our website. Do you have any remaining questions about tooth whitening or any other cosmetic solutions? Ask a member of our staff. They will be happy to assist you and point you in the right direction.