Morris County Dental Associates offers several options to replace missing or damaged teeth. Whether you are missing one, multiple or all of your teeth, we can help you find the best solution to meet your needs. The most natural and durable option available today are dental implants. Dr. Ira Goldberg is an experienced and talented implant dentist that provides full services for teeth implants in Succasunna, NJ. As a leading expert in the field of implant dentistry, Dr. Goldberg attracts patients from many of the surrounding areas including Roxbury Township, NJ.
About Dental Implants
The popularity of dental implants has grown over the years because they are the only permanent solution available for replacing missing teeth. An implant is small, metal post that is surgically implanted into the jaw bone. They are made of a biocompatible metal that easily fuses with human bone tissue. Implant posts come in a variety of sizes to accommodate different locations along the jaw. Once they essentially become one with the jaw bone, a dental restoration can be secured to the implants. The type of restoration you get will depend on the location and number of teeth you are missing.
- Dental Crown: A crown will be attached to a single dental if you are only missing one tooth.
- Dental Bridge: If you have several consecutive missing teeth, Dr. Goldberg will surgically place two or more dental implants. A dental bridge will then be attached to the implants.
- Denture: If you are missing multiple or all of your teeth, a custom made denture is recommended to replace them. Dr. Goldberg will use up to about eight strategically placed dental implants per arch and then a denture will be attached to them.
Dr. Goldberg is highly educated in placing and restoring dental implants. He performs every phase of the implant process from the comforts of his Roxbury Township area dentist office. This saves you the time and hassle of traveling between offices and receiving multiple bills. Our office will provide you the personalized care you need to ensure the very best results.
Advantages of Dental Implants
With a success rate of over 95%, dental implant supported restorations are considered the gold standard for replacing single or multiple missing teeth. Not only do they provide a better quality of life but they are also better for your oral health. They are the only solution that most resemble, feel and function like natural teeth. When compared to other tooth replacement options such as removable dentures and fixed dental bridges, they possess the most advantages.
- Prevents bone loss in the jaw
- Allows for greater chewing force
- Restoration will not slip around or fall out
- Will not cause slurred speech
- Feel and function like natural teeth
- Little to no food restrictions
Schedule a Dental Implant Consultation
Schedule a consultation today with Dr. Goldberg to learn more about dental implants and how they can improve your life. Morris County Dental Associates is currently welcoming new implant patients from Roxbury Township, NJ and surrounding areas. Contact our office at 973-298-5893 or request an appointment online.