Dr. Ira Goldberg offers general dental treatments to patients of all ages in Succasunna, NJ. We offer an array of dental services to new and existing patients in Succasunna, NJ. As a member of the American Dental Association, Dr. Goldberg has the skills and training to provide modern dental care for an array of concerns. He and his professional dental team focus on keeping your teeth and gums healthy. We take the time to get to know each patient as an individual in an effort to provide dental care that is personal to their unique needs and goals.
General Dental Care at Morris County Dental Associates
Routine dental care is an important part of maintaining great dental health. Preventative services at our Succasunna office may include the below.
- Plaque removal: Gum and tooth infections are usually due to plaque buildup found above and below the gum line. Specialized dental tools make it easier to reach areas where plaque may build up.
- Improved tooth aesthetics: Regular teeth cleanings can help get rid of teeth stains, prevent yellowed teeth, stop plaque, and more. Patients receive a whiter and brighter smile with good oral hygiene at the dentist.
- Dental cleanings: A combination of rotting food particles and a possible gum infection can cause Halitosis or bad breath. Cleaning teeth regularly at the dentist can help fight infection. We will leave your breath fresher and your teeth healthier.
- Diagnosis and treatment of oral diseases: Dr. Goldberg can diagnose gum disease and provide treatments for this silent disease.
- Examination and diagnosis of oral structures: The oral examination process may include taking x-rays, brushing the teeth, removing tartar and plaque, and examining the gums and tongue.
- Teaching patients personal hygiene skills: Dr. Goldberg will show his young patients how to properly care for their teeth. He may demonstrate brushing techniques, talk about the benefits of fluoride and dental sealants, and provide advice on dental hygiene.
General Dentistry in Succasunna, NJ
Our goal is make sure you receive the appropriate dental care you need. We offer all the preventive dental care you need to prevent oral health diseases. We also provide a variety of general dental services to protect your teeth damage and aid in providing you with dental treatments.
If you or your child play contact sports, you need to wear a sports mouthguard. Sports mouthguards protect teeth from injury and can help prevent the need for restorative dental work in the future. Wearing a mouthguard during sports offers many benefits.
Mouthguards prevent tooth loss, fit securely, reduce the chances of concussions, protect dental work from damage, and more. “Boil and bite” mouthguards found in stores don’t offer a custom professional fit. Over-the-counter mouthguards may fall out or make it difficult to speak. Professional custom-fit mouthguards should fit securely and not restrict your speech. To learn more, see Custom Mouthguards.
In the event of a dental emergency, call Dr. Goldberg’s dental office at 973-298-5893. If your emergency is happening during business hours, call our office to discuss your concerns and schedule an appointment. We will return your message as soon as possible and attempt to schedule your appointment for the next day. If your emergency is after hours you can call our office number. We will work with you to contact Dr. Goldberg or another available dentist for treatment. To learn more, see Emergency Dentistry.
Is dental fear or anxiety keeping you away from the dentist? Dental sedation is a simple way to have a pain-free and stress-free visit to the dentist. Your dentist can address minor or complex dental concerns with sedation. Most patients qualify for dental sedation.
Nitrous oxide, IV sedation, and oral conscious sedation are examples of options that relax patients and make it easier for dentists to perform care. In addition, sedation dentistry is safe and is great for patients who have sensitive teeth, a gag reflex, or require many surgical treatments. To learn more, see Sedation Dentistry.
If you have severely decayed teeth, your dentist may need to remove them. Root canals can remove infections and clean out teeth. But if damaged teeth are beyond repair for this treatment, extraction is necessary. Tooth extraction is not only an option for decayed teeth but can also treat damaged teeth, crowded teeth, and misaligned teeth. Your dentist may also need to remove wisdom teeth and impacted teeth in order to prevent overcrowding and teeth from shifting. To learn more, see Tooth Extraction.
Your Comfort is Our Number One Priority
When you visit the dentist in Succasunna, NJ, our number one priority is to make sure you are comfortable during your appointment. Our dental office offers a pleasant environment where you will feel comfortable and calm during your time here. We are also equipped with the latest in dental technology to make your appointments easier, faster, and more accurate. Dr. Goldberg also offers several forms of sedation dentistry. This allows patients with a number issues to get the dental work they need instead of skipping their appointments. If there is anything we can do to help make your dental appointments batter or more comfortable, please so not hesitate to let us know.
Request a Dental Exam Today
Dr. Ira Goldberg has extensive training as a dentist in Succasunna, New Jersey. He commits each day to helping patients with dental anxiety, dental emergencies, and other oral health problems. Contact our office, Morris County Dental Associates, for treatment options at 973-298-5893. You may also schedule an appointment with Dr. Goldberg on our website for comfortable care.