After graduating from the prestigious University of Michigan Dental School 18 years ago, Dr. Goldberg developed a dental practice in northern New Jersey and recently relocated to the Succasunna section of Roxbury Twp.
Dr. Goldberg has a strong background in dental implants, cosmetics, and comprehensive care for the entire family. He has studied under some of the most well-respected instructors in the world and is constantly attending continuing education courses to stay up-to-date with the latest techniques & procedures. The advanced degrees he holds in the field of general dentistry and implants place him within the top few percent of dentists in the country. He recently achieved the status of Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology / Implant Dentistry – a title held by only a few hundred dentists in the world. Dr. Goldberg has been ranked as one of the top dentists in America by the Consumer’s Research Council of America, as well a one of the top dentists in NJ.
His skills for implants are so diverse and comprehensive that patients rarely need to seek additional expertise outside of his office. He performs both the surgical and restorative parts of dental implants.
Dr. Goldberg treats patients from all over Morris County including Morristown, Parsippany, Chester, Randolph, Roxbury Twp., Jefferson, and Mount Arlington, some even travel from New York and Pennsylvania.
Personally, Dr. Goldberg is very active and participates in triathlons, mountain biking and skiing.
Dr. Goldberg values his relationship with his patients and welcomes inquires. His is dedicated to his practice and ensuring all patients leave his office happy and smiling.
- Undergraduate Training: University of Connecticut at Storrs, CT
- Graduate Training: University of Michigan at Ann Arbor, MI
- Post Graduate Training: Mountainside Hospital in Montclair, NJ
Advanced Training in:
- Surgical Dental Implants
- Restorative Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Smile Design
- Porcelain Veneers
- Bone Grafting, Sinus Grafting
- Occlusion, Complex Restorative Treatments
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
Member, Fellow, or Diplomate of the following associations:
- American Board of Oral Implantology / Implant Dentistry – Diplomate
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry – Fellow
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists – Diplomate
- Academy of General Dentistry – Fellow
- American Dental Association
- NJ Dental Association
- Tri-County Dental Society
- Bergen County Implant Study Club
To print an information sheet about Dr. Goldberg focusing on implants, click here.