If your smile needs help but you are hesitant to commit to expensive, highly involved restoration treatments, Snap-On-Smile® may be just the ticket. It’s a non-invasive, affordable, removable cosmetic appliance that can provide you with a winning smile in as little at two visits to our office. A Snap-On-Smile® costs about the same as one and one-half veneers. Now that’s a definite savings!
The Snap-On-Smile® provides our patients better tooth function and exceptional aesthetics. It can last for years, even though it is temporary. It can easily and painlessly close spaces between existing teeth, cover uneven or crooked teeth, and enhance a stained or discolored smile.
What is the Snap-On-Smile® and how does it work?
- It’s patented, and was developed after years of extensive research by a dentist who realized that not everyone can afford thousands of dollars to get a Hollywood smile. A Snap-On-Smile® is easy to care for and can be a temporary or permanent cosmetic solution. It’s available for both upper and lower teeth.
- The Snap-On-Smile® uses a unique, proprietary formula of hi-tech dental resin. This makes it extremely thin and extremely strong. It fits over your own teeth to give you a natural looking smile, even if you have gaps, stains or missing teeth.
- Getting a Snap-On-Smile® requires two, short, painless visits. There are no drills or needles involved, and no change in your tooth structure. It’s the perfect choice for you if you:
- Are not a good candidate for a bridge or implants
- Have crooked, stained, missing teeth or gaps
- Would like a Hollywood smile without the expense and discomfort of complex and invasive dental procedures
- Are considering veneers but want to see what they would look like before undergoing an irreversible procedure
- Have an old-fashioned, removable partial denture and want a more pleasing, comfortable alternative
- Desire a cosmetic procedure, but are terrified of needles and dental treatment
It’s so easy: Pick your shade and style, let us take an impression of your teeth, and return in three weeks for your final Snap-On-Smile® fitting.
Call to schedule a consultation appointment with Dr. Goldberg to learn more. Your smile is worth it: 973-328-1225.