Are you looking for an implant dentist in Succasunna?
Choosing the right top implant dentist can be one of the most critical components of your dental implant care. Dental implant are not a specialty of dentistry, which means any dentist, regardless of their training, can place and / or restore implants. Unfortunately, this can lead to bad things for the general public.
Therefore, as a consumer, you must do your research to understand the skills and knowledge of the doctors you are considering working with. You should also note not all dentists PLACE and RESTORE the implants. This isn’t always a problem, but you must decide for yourself if you’re comfortable with it. Here is a sampling of questions to ask of any doctor you are interviewing for your care:
- Do you place AND restore the implants, or do I have to see another dentist?
- If you do only one, how familiar are you with the other?
- What training do you have?
- What credentials have you earned?
- How long have you been involved with implant dentistry?
- What implant organizations are you involved in, and how often do you go for continuing education?
- Are you able to give me multiple options? Are you AWARE of multiple options?
- Have you had training to handle complications and problems?
- What technology have you invested in to make the procedures safer, more predictable, and faster for the care of your patients?
Dr. Goldberg is extremely well-trained. Click on the appropriate link below to view his profile:
- To view his dental implant background, click here.
- To view his general dentistry background, click here.
- To view his patient testimonial videos, click here: